Part-Time Music Therapist
Keyes Music Therapy, LLC is looking to hire a part-time Music Therapist to our expanding company!
This position is expected to grow to a full-time position within a matter of months, with monetary incentives for each new contract.
Part-time position will entail:
- 10-15 hours of client time per week, depending upon your location.
- Flexible schedule (mostly afternoon and evening hours, and 1 weekend a month).
- Paid driving time to, from, and in between sessions.
- Paid paperwork hours.
- Paid observation and co-leading sessions, as well as supervision and collaborative meetings.
- Relocation assistance, contingent upon a one-year contract with the company.
- Company issued tablet, company bag, instruments.
- Benefits can be negotiated when this develops into a full-time position (Insurance, sick time, vacation time, etc).
Requirements for this position:
- Board Certification or eligibility to sit for the exam.
- Valid Drivers License, current insurance, and dependable transportation.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Standard music therapy documentation required, as well as planning and implementation.
- Experience working with Developmental Disabilities.
Must be motivated to grow professionally, and able to work independently.